Monster Energy Honda Rally Team News Feed
Here you will find the latest news from the Monster Energy Honda Rally Team. It’s updated every 12 hours so check back often!
Rally Monster Energy Honda Team
- TWO GOOD REASONS TO CELEBRATEby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 23, 2022 at 3:20 pm
Adrien Van Beveren got today his first victory as a rider from Monster Energy Honda Team, after a great performance on the last stage of the Andalucia Rally. There was a second reason to celebrate: the title of Manufacturers FIM Cross Country Rallies World Champion. There was a lot of tension […]
- ADRIEN VAN BEVEREN KEEPS THE LEAD!by Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Opening the track, Monster Energy Honda Team rider Adrien Van Beveren was once again on the spotlight after a brilliant stage. This time it was the fog to hold back the riders at the start of stage 3. With a 90 minutes delay, action was back on the Andalucia Rally… read more.
- STAGE CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER IN SEVILLEby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 21, 2022 at 2:59 pm
Heavy rain and low visibility in Seville did not allow today the take-off of the medical rescue helicopter. In consequence, stage 2 was cancelled. Tomorrow is time to ride in another direction and discover the Huelva region. The security of all participants is always a priority to all motorsports […]
- STAGE WIN FOR ADRIEN VAN BEVERENby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 20, 2022 at 7:47 pm
The first stage of the Andalucía Rally brought a lot of direction changes along the 319 kilometres around Seville province. In this delicate game, penalties were applied to many riders. Monster Energy Honda Team rider Adrien Van Beveren was the man of the day with a stage win. He is… read more.
- THE RACE IS ON IN ANDALUCÍA!by Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 19, 2022 at 4:42 pm
The showers before the start of the Andalucía Rally were not enough to reduce dust in the 9.6 kilometers prologue. Riders made the day for local spectators around the Gran Dos Hermanas Racecourse – close to Seville. Adrien Van Beveren was the quickest of the Monster Energy Honda Team. A… read […]
- LAST ROUND OF THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANDALUCIAby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 18, 2022 at 9:31 am
After Rallye du Maroc, the FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship is back in Europe for the last stop. Monster Energy Honda Team is strongly motivated. Starting on the 19th of October, the Andalucia Rally is synonymous of intense and technical tracks where dust sometimes is the worst enemy. […]
- VAN BEVEREN WINS ANOTHER STAGE, BRABEC GETS PODIUMby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 6, 2022 at 10:57 pm
The last stage of this year’s Rallye Du Maroc brought today riders back in Agadir, leaving the desert around Tan Tan at the first morning light. It was a shorter, but not less intense, special section. Navigation was key and gave Adrian Van Beveren the privilege of another stage win!… read more.
- RICKY BRABEC IS THE NEW LEADERby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 5, 2022 at 6:47 pm
The longest stage of this year’s Rallye Du Maroc was one hundred percent dominated by the Monster Energy Honda Team. Until kilometre 200, Pablo Quintanilla ruled. Then it was time for his teammate Ricky Brabec to shine: 2020 Dakar winner reached the bivouac in Tan Tan with a four minute […]
- A TASTE OF DAKAR RIDING AROUND LAAYOUNEby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 4, 2022 at 7:10 pm
Organization considered the third stage probably the hardest one in the program of this year’s Rallye Du Maroc, with a 315 kilometres special section around Laayoune. The dunes were the main attraction for riders in their aim to prepare for the next Dakar. Monster Energy Honda Team remains […]
- STAGE WIN FOR ADRIEN VAN BEVERENby Gonçalo Bettencourt on October 3, 2022 at 7:31 pm
Heading to the south desert close to Laayoune, the third day of Rallye Du Maroc brought great news for Monster Energy Honda Team with the first stage win for Adrien Van Beveren. Ricky Brabec was third, José Ignacio Cornejo 5th and Pablo Quintanilla – struggling with some pain – finished […]