Monster Energy Honda Rally Team News Feed
Here you will find the latest news from the Monster Energy Honda Rally Team. It’s updated every 12 hours so check back often!
Rally Monster Energy Honda Team
- ADRIEN VAN BEVEREN TAKES THE GOLDby Gonçalo Bettencourt on March 3, 2023 at 4:16 pm
Frenchman Adrien Van Beveren is the winner of the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge, after the conclusion of the race today. This was the second victory of this rider for the Monster Energy Honda Team, since Adrien also won last year the Andalucia Rally. Chilean José Ignacio Cornejo was fourth overall… […]
- ONE DAY TO GO WITH TWO RIDERS IN THE TOP3by Gonçalo Bettencourt on March 2, 2023 at 5:38 pm
The second stop of this year’s World Rally Raid Championship is coming to an end, with only one more day to race in the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge. Frenchman Adrien Van Beveren is the leader after Stage 4, with almost three minutes in front of second place and six to… read more.
- VAN BEVEREN KEEPS THE LEAD WITH PABLO CLOSEby Gonçalo Bettencourt on March 1, 2023 at 4:11 pm
The second day of the marathon stage is completed in the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge and Monster Energy Honda Team keeps the overall lead. In a Special Stage 266 kilometers long, Pablo Quintanilla was the first on the chronograph but his stage win was lost after a two minutes penalty. In… read […]
- VAN BEVEREN IS THE NEW LEADERby Gonçalo Bettencourt on February 28, 2023 at 3:46 pm
All Monster Energy Honda Team riders are doing a great job at this year’s Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge! True specialists in the sand, they are leading the way in the demanding tracks of the Empty Quarter. The results from today’s stage 2 – Qasr Al Sarab – confirm this scenario, with some… […]
- PABLO QUINTANILLA WINS STAGE ONE AND KEEPS THE LEADby Gonçalo Bettencourt on February 27, 2023 at 5:02 pm
Monster Energy Honda Team is ruling in the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge 2023! After the prologue win, Chilean Pablo Quintanilla was today once again the fastest rider on Stage one. His teammate Adrien Van Beveren kept his second place, while José Ignacio Cornejo improved his performance finishing in […]
- PROLOGUE WIN FOR PABLO QUINTANILLAby Gonçalo Bettencourt on February 26, 2023 at 5:12 pm
It was a very positive start of the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge 2023 for Monster Energy Honda Team. Pablo Quintanilla was the fastest rider on the six kilometres prologue held today in Al Dhannah (5:00 minutes) and Adrien Van Beveren was second (2 seconds away). Still recovering from his crash… […]
- THE ACTION IS BACK WITH THE ABU DHABI DESERT CHALLENGEby Gonçalo Bettencourt on February 23, 2023 at 5:52 pm
Six weeks after the Dakar in Saudi Arabia, the World Rally Raid Championship is back for the second stop with the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge. From next Sunday – 25 February – until 3 March the action is back and Monster Energy Honda Team is determined to set the pace… read more.
- THREE RIDERS IN THE TOP 10 POSITIONSby Gonçalo Bettencourt on January 15, 2023 at 7:42 pm
Today it was time to say goodbye to the 2023 edition of the Dakar Rally in Saudi Arabia, after the 14th stage held between Al-Hofuf and Dammam. This completed the 8.549 kilometers of the round one from the World Rally Raid Championship, with the most mythical and certainly hard motorsports… read […]
- ONLY ONE MORE STAGE TO GO AT THE DAKAR RALLYby Gonçalo Bettencourt on January 14, 2023 at 4:10 pm
Today the penultimate stage of this year’s Dakar Rally was a goodbye to the vast landscapes of the Empty Quarter side of Saudi Arabia. Leaving Shaybah, the riders had a short liaison of nine kilometers and then started the 153 km long special section. The route of this 13th stage… read more.
- STAGE WIN FOR NACHO CORNEJOby Gonçalo Bettencourt on January 13, 2023 at 4:20 pm
José Ignacio Cornejo was the man of the day during the second part of the marathon stage at the Empty Quarter. This was the second stage victory for Monster Energy Honda Team during this Dakar Rally in Saudi Arabia. On the arrival at Shaybah bivouac, the Chilean was 49 seconds… read more.