•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

It’s time to sell what may have been my most favorite motorcycle ever.  These pictures are a couple years old but it still looks the same. I’ve taken very good care of it. I bought it from a guy who’s relative got too old to ride. as far as I know I’m the second owner. He toured the states on it a couple times.
    When I got it, about ten years ago, I rebuilt the carbs, changed all the fluids and filters, rebuilt the front and rear brake systems, the front and read suspensions with Progressive Suspension parts, replaced the coils and wires with Acel units and 8mm silicone wires and boots, added E3 spark plugs, removed the swing arm and greased the pivots and the drive shaft splines and teeth. I put new Dunlop Elites on it when these pictures were taken, maybe 1500 miles on them now. All maintenance was then done ahead of schedule on a regular basis. I’m a retired Tech with too much time and a shop full of tools. Go Figure. LOL!
    Everything works, The clock, CB, Intercoms, Tape player, Radio, luggage locks, helmet locks, ignition locks, all of it.
    I had the seat custom made to suit my wife, she didn’t like the brand new Saddleman Seat I bought for it, I’ll throw that in the purchase too.
    This bike looks great, starts right up, rides smooth, handles well, goes fast and stops quick if you want it to do those things. I wouldn’t hesitate to put another 100,000 miles on it. It’s priced right for a quick sale too. 
    I’m firm on the price. I know I’m loosing money, but I’m not loosing any more. Besides, you know the price of a new bike. That’s why your looking at used ones. No tire kickers please. No test rides without cash up front and I’ll follow you on my other bike.
    I have the clean and clear Delaware title in my name. Tag can go with for an extra sum.
    I look forward to meeting the next owner.
    Mark

Share The Love!
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share The Love!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •